Today obliged to you a comprehensive file on everything for EMO

Accessories and clothes and pictures and hair styles, everything

Wi question I found

And the establishment of God's appeal to

One is to even the most loyal Oak

First of all, >>> Photos >>> Emo girlz 

















I didn't choose 2 be an emo ..
It's in my blood ..
I really feel cool with that ..
And I'm better than good ..
I love black clothes .. I love pink colors ..
I love ''ROCK'' music ..
And I care about the others ..
And I want 2 say that I don't care ..
About what people think of me .. and how they always stare ..
They say that we are crazy .. But I don't think that's fair ..
Cuz people actually don't get crazy .. if they change .. their style .. and their hair ..
We love .. we hate .. and we r cool ..
We've got our amazing friends at school ..
Everybody's judging us .. and we're always not allowed ..
But I don't care about them any more .. and I'm gonna scream so loud ..
I'm an EMO , cool girl ..
Which of that .. I'm very proud ..

…..














0 comments: