ceso




Death Death?
I fear most!
I expected as if nothing was!
Maybe tomorrow is my alarm clock
an airplane crash into me
J'm'en bat, I expected her!

I never make it to the point of killing myself
Because life is beautiful and worth living
I am convinced
But death'm one of the hardest things
accept
But it's something unpredictable
Impossible to avoided
Can not forget that we'll all spend

I think its more of me would not be immortal
And even relatives die one after the
other

Without rules, nor anyone who votes
Death can be beautiful too
Which is what we expected?
Gods or perhaps Satan
I expected to see, pending
I clench my teeth!
 
___________________________________________________________________________________


Daily life following are court
With ups and downs
And yet in my heart
Pain scares me
You do not want me anymore
I can not imagine my life without you
I would like crushed
You fill my heart with happiness
You showed me the way
The way of love
On an endless love
And it is well every two
Animated by the same fire
I want you so hard
That I am lost for words
I love you so much
I vote we both

Powered by a thousand lights ...
 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________



+ I am what I am but

If yOu ask me to change

I would not do that either

FOr of friendship or love

NOn I remain who I am

Or yOu like it nOn

now

I'm pretty comfortable in my skin

And I intend to stay

Watch FOr me what I am You love me


FOr not what I should be I love you


Be proud of what I am

Malgres my qualities and my defects

Observing its traces etched qur my arm You hate me


I think I made ​​a mistake I fuck You!


Much bigger than I thought

The start of this simple gesture

But so complicated and difficult to stop .... +

_________________________________________________________________________________


 
______________666
_____________66666
____________6666666
_____________66666
______________666
______________666
______________666
______________666
______________666
______6_______666_______6
_____666______666______666
____66666666666666666666666
____66666666666666666666666
_____666______666______666
______6_______666_______6
_____________66666
____________6666666
_____________66666
_______________6





guess what!! i do not fucking care if u like it or not but i just want u to know that i evreyngiht drink ur blood and I'm fucking telling is it's not that bad louul























(...\.............. /... )
.\....\........... /..../
..\....\........../. ../
...\.../;¯.|.¯`\.../
.../... |....|....|(¯`\
..|.....|;¯.|;¯.| \. ..\
..\.... ` ¯..¯ ;...... /
...\_ ............ _. /









____*#####*
___*########*
_*###########*
_*############*
_*#############* _________*##*
_*#############* _____*#######*
_*#############* ___*##########*
__*#############* _*###########*
___*#############*############*
____*########################*
_____*#######################*
______*#####################*
________*##################*
_________*################*
__________*#############*
___________*##########*
____________*#######*
_____________*#####*
______________*###*
_______________*#*
________________*









My heart is broken
if I pourais you back
I would without hesitation
you are my light being
to you I'm whole
but I can not do anything
you've nothing to do
my heart is broken
I forgive pourais
have you left
the hands of a girl that you like
you told me that I had to attack
but I lack a lot of tact
it was you who made ​​my mood
your warmth is my happiness
I'm sad and I remain
as you will not get dropped
my heart is broken you can only reconstruct
if you have the will




















gooooooood vidiooooooooooooooooo


 **\
***
|||
|||
|||
|||
|||
||| . . . /\
||| . . ./★\
||| . . /★★\
|||__/★★★★\
|||★★★★★★/
---★★★★★/
°°°°°★★★/
★★★ф★★/
★★★ф★★\
★★★★ф★★\
★★★★★★★★|
¯\★★★★★★|
. . \★★★★/
. . . \★★/
. . . . \/




by : ceso and manda




0 comments: