the Vampire Manga

                                                      
they say that time heals pain,but it will never heal mine
          








                    if you cheated death,you have to figure out when it's coming back at you














































































i'm living in hell,into a darkness place and no one can get me out of it,it's all about sadness and madness, and no one can hear me crying.







Second I was born, doctor threw me 'gainst the wall
Kicked open the door and he whipped me down the hall
I'm sliding and I'm bouncing off shit like a hockey puck
And my mother's like "What the fuck?!

And hey Before you start yelling and cursing my name
Remember something's wrong with my brain, insane!!!!
ohaaadééé
Pay to Get In :
Well,The thing About Me is that i'm such a Great Monster character.On first Appearance i'm Terrifying But i was The One who Tore All Your Brain Out.My point is If you Want to Beat me,You Have To KiLL Me First.

-So you better Pray To get Out.



































 :by:    

Manga Manga Bhou 

and

Wôôké Cèsô CràâZŷ

0 comments: