EmØ


                     How to become emo
                                                                    Music
Emo was originally a kind of music .. So you should be interested in this type .. For example learning
Play a musical instrument or buy one .. Even if you do not have sufficient amount of cash
Bank have demonstrated one and took photographs of you and your machine such as the guitar .. Or you can simply
Writing words >> notice IMO .. Estimated that you think you write too many feelings but choose them
Bad feelings and unfortunate .. Means, for example, the sunrise and the rainbow and these cute things
Can not be emo .. Try to write your words and you are upset or angry even come up with ideas
Bad .. Mark hair emo way to breathe omitted all your problems if you do not have problems Vastunaha
Best vocals emo teams that they are advised to listen to the
My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy

________________

                             Hair Color
Natural color of the hair can not be a real emo .. The best way Haya dye your hair
Oh dark black as coal or blond and white can add more color and give it
Spangle Liban brilliant .. But be careful not to add many colors lose a correct form IMO

________________

                             Hair Style
Majority in the hair is very long at the front .. The covers must be at least
One eye .. They base when emo means that you do not want to see the world, or make him see you















How beautiful you are, emo  and I love since I was very young and I will stay in love forever




I didn't choose 2 be an emo ..
It's in my blood ..
I really feel cool with that ..
And I'm better than good ..
I love black clothes .. I love pink colors ..
I love ''ROCK'' music ..
And I care about the others ..
And I want 2 say that I don't care ..
About what people think of me .. and how they always stare ..
They say that we are crazy .. But I don't think that's fair ..
Cuz people actually don't get crazy .. if they change .. their style .. and their hair ..
We love .. we hate .. and we r cool ..
We've got our amazing friends at school ..
Everybody's judging us .. and we're always not allowed ..
But I don't care about them any more .. and I'm gonna scream so loud ..
I'm an EMO , cool girl ..
Which of that .. I'm very proud ..
















Mixed feelings .. &% I IMO I &%

Tbgo let us know .. ÔćÝć eyes


Malleha black .. All depression


My grief .. My gaze Hoam


For current live .. Grief and they


The case g .. Maahd Adrebe


Not a father or a mother .. I am far from a brother and close


I live placebo .. Forgot religious


Asit and religious .. Cut Adana


Pusey Style .. And moody Diem Mo Hai


My beginning art and fashion .. Fashion fad and fantasy


Each people Chuffine .. Hi Class


I Ayesh .. Mandated Mahtas


Play with my mind .. Sneaking whisperer


Both ends now .. Scalpel or bullets [b] [i]


































With Love: Blake Emerson 










0 comments: