Top Emo Quotes Collection


Top Emo Quotes Collection

Since when was my name on the attendance, am I really that important?

I'm tired of being made the scapegoat in life. I feel like I'm being persecuted at every possible moment. Even if a kitty comes up to me I'm suspicious of it's motives. I know it's just there to make a fool out of me.

Sometimes if you love someone so much, it will actually hurt more.

If you love me so much, why are you walking away?

I hurt myself, so I can feel alive.

It's quite ironic that in life, the person that brings out the best in you and the one that makes you strong is actually your weakness.

Life is worthless. Would you please leave me so that I can end it all? You're the only reason I'm living for and I wanna start dying.

Mother suspects that I'm a gayer. She stormed into the room with your dress that I had borrowed last night. I think she found it on the stairs, which is where I left it after coming home drunk earlier.

A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself - to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved.

What's the point in eating when you just end up crapping it all out anyway?

What's the point in ever trying to be happy when the very pursuit of happiness is what makes you miserable.

You can hold on to everything, but you know he won't come back. Now I've come to realize that you are the one who is left behind.

Somehow, all the words found a way to hide what they mean, but no one ever wins.

Jesus didn't have to go through half of the pain I'm experiencing now. At least he knew he was special. I have no such assurances. I'm just another outbreak of the human virus which has contaminated Planet Earth.

Can you give me a reason for coming out of the closet?

I wish my lawn mower was emo so it would cut itself.

I tried to suffocate myself in the cupboard last night, but I came out when I heard the theme tune to Lost. I simply can't afford to miss an episode of that show.

Euthenasia sounds like such a good idea. Why can't young people sign up for it voluntarily? I'm tired of waking up every morning and crying into my Rice Krispies. It's just sob, splutter and sob for me, every goddamn day.

I've never felt I've been valued by anyone. I'm just a waste of space that everyone ignores, like a ghost without a home.

Sometimes I want to break out of this vacuum but I just can't. The space demons keep calling me back into the void. I feel comfortable there!

I want to die but I can't think of a way to end it all that involves cotton wool. I'm terrified of blades.

Gave up all their hope and went back inside with a broken heart and then the engine died.

I feel like a hero and you are my heroine. Do you know that your love is the sweetest sin?

Faith has been broken, tears must be cried Let's do some living after we die.

The question isn't who's going to let me, it's who's going to stop me.



  • The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love,Love someone else in return.
  • The hardest things in life are knowing;Which bridges to cross; and. Which to burnWhich hand to hold, and which mistakes to learn.Which promises to break if you absolutely have to.But the hardest thing in life, Is living without you.
  • The only reason I don’t get any sleep at night is because I’m always thinking about what we could have been.
  • Only I should matter to you because I’m the only one who’ll be by your side when the sky is falling instead of saving myself.
  • What hurts more than losing you is knowing that you’re not fighting to keep me.
  • I hate that when you left my sky fell and I died inside.
  • The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love,Love someone else in return.
  • Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it,Cause I might do something crazy like believe it.
  • Feels like you could kiss my imperfections away,And I would stand by your side until the sun turns the sky.
  • Love is when hurting him would hurt you more.
  • I’m not crying over what you said;It’s what you didn’t say that hurts the most.
  • Love is giving someone the power to destroy you but trusting them not to.
  • The worst thing a guy can do to a girl is to make her fall for him with no intentions of catching her.
  • I swear to you on everything I am,And I dedicate to you all that I have,And I promise you that I will stand right by your side,Forever and always, until the day I die.
  • One night, the moon said to me, “If he makes you cry, why don’t you leave him?” I paused for a while and then looked back to the moon and said, “Moon, will you ever leave your sky?”
  • Tears are words from the heart that can’t be spoken.


The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.
I cry for the time that you were almost mine,  I cry for the memories I’ve left behind, I cry for the pain, the lost, the old the new, I cry for the times I thought I had you
Not all scars show, not all wounds heal Sometimes you can’t always see The pain someone feels
Whats the sense of wishing for something when I always just wish it away?
Every night i talk to the stars pretending its you.. it acts just like you tho.. far away and never replies to my questions
Why do people tell you to believe in what you want to but then tell you not to believe in the one true thing you do believe in?
Times a precious thing to waste, but friends are more precious
The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil.
The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.
Do not assume that he who seeks to comfort you now, lives untroubled among the simple and quiet words that sometimes do you good. His life may also have much sadness and difficulty, that remains far beyond yours. Were it otherwise, he would never have been able to find these words.
You wake to suffer through the day.
Trade a dream for the pay.
Well here’s the fact, I hope it sticks.
You’re just alive out of habit.
I swear to you on everything I am.
And I dedicate to you all that I have.
And I promise you that I will stand right by your side.
Forever and always until the day I die.
Hate can be a positive emotion.
When it forces you to better yourself.
I will not be broken.
I am the one.
Just live and breathe.
And try not to die again.
Don’t lose touch with life’s reality.
Compensate for life’s stupidity.
My heart bleeds no more.
Now it’s been turned to stone.
Leave me alone.
Don’t come any closer.
I’m so alone.
And you call me a loser.
There once was a time
When silence meant nothing to me.
These questions in my mind
Are so much bigger than life.
I need not your wicked weapons.
my war is not with someone like you.
staring at the world.
through the hole you.
put through my head.
I might look young.
But I’m no less defeated.
Just talking with my shoes.
Converse with my Converse.



0 comments: